Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So Far, No Video

I've had lots of inquiries about an online video of the twins' story. Unfortunately, as of now, there is none.

KSAT is the leading news station in town, but their newscast isn't completely Web-enabled yet. They post the hard news stories on their site, but editorials, features and fluff pieces aren't posted on www.ksat.com.

Our DVR does not have a DVD-burner, but my sister's does. If we can get it to work (it's a little tempermental), I'll burn a copy of the story I can upload it to Blogger.com, YouTube.com, etc.

So bear with me and thanks for wanting to see story!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am finally all caught up on the life and times of Erin, Todd and the wee Pruetz's!!!! Truthfully I am a little let down... I feel like I have come to the end of a novel I was totally engrossed in and now the author isn't due to release the next in the series for awhile (I am a big Janet Evanovich fan and she has a year in between books which about kills me!). Anyway- most impatient to hear the latest in the land of Pruetz! Thanks for sharing all this! I feel like I was there!!!! PS- having read all the posts in a week- I would have rocked the 200th post quiz... I was just a little too late. Blimey :)

Osh said...

it is a good thing I am a very very patient person. LOL,