Wednesday, October 04, 2006

October 4, 2006

Erin's Doozie

I'm just so proud of this, I had to write it down.

As many of you all know, Todd was a stand-up comedian in college and that makes him much funnier and wittier than I. Rarely do I get to a joke before he does. Until today.

Todd was reading a CNN.com article about Teleporting Atoms when he said, "How do you tag an atom? Do you color it blue? Do you put your name on it?"

My response: "Hi. My name is Adam."

He was furious that I got to it first. He threw himself on the bed and swore this was like that Friends episode where Chandler had his third nipple removed. Chandler later missed a very obvious joke about Rachael's high school reputation and swore that he had lost his witty power when his superflous nipple was removed.

Today's Final Score
Erin: 1
Todd: 0

No comments: