Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Disney World Photos

As promised, here are some of the photos from our Disney World excursion. You're in luck -- I'm only posting a few of the 183 photos we took over five days. This is a good time to say a prayer of thanksgiving.



I had shirts made for ZZ and me. After being postponed a second time, here is what the fronts of them looked like.



ZZ was really excited to make it to the Magic Kingdom



Me on Space Mountain -- 20 years in the making



Me kissing the sign at the Haunted Mansion. Hands down the best ride Disney has ever conceived. Oh, and the backs of our shirts said, "7 kids, ages 8 months to 8 years -- Too much to count. Co-pays for doctor's appointments -- $15 per child. Gasoline to and from soccer games -- $2.25 per gallon. Two sisters on vacation in Disney World without their husbands or kids -- Priceless."



ZZ and I are greeted by two of Cinderella's mice at Cinderella's Royal Table restaurant.



Me in the restaurant we ate in in the Italy portion of Epcot's World Showcase. This was one of the best meals I have ever had!



ZZ posing with the best roller coaster ever made, Expedition Everest, in the background. Later on, I told her, "You look like a fool in that get-up." Ahhh...sisterly love.



An almost-overlooked find - A Hidden Mickey in the carpeting in the hallway of the Polynesian Hotel. Don't know what a Hidden Mickey is? Check out this site for a complete explanation and guide.



I told ZZ I would ride the Tower of Terror at Disney-MGM Studios with her. But I was not going to do it with a smile on my face.



The guys from the Muppet Show balconey, in the flesh (sort of)



We spent 20 minutes stuck on the Aerosmith Rockin' Rollercoaster at Disney-MGM Studios. Here is what we did to pass the time.



A fond and somewhat tearful goodbye. "M-I-C ... See you real soon! K-E-Y ... Why? Because we like you! M-O-U-S-E..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!! I'm so glad you guys had a good time... you deserve it!
Love, Spidge

Anonymous said...

Those are great! thanks for sharing-- now I'm really jealous! Blake

Meg said...

I love all the Disney accessories you donned. Always the stylish gal, no matter where you are! These pics are awesome!
Meg

Anonymous said...

Oh my God... 183 pictures???

(clearing of throat) Lindsay and I took over 500...

OK... I took over 500 and Lindsay laughed at me. (red-faced)

You guys look great and so happy that you got to go!

The girls and Devin look fantastic. Where's Todd?? Tell him his sexy appearance is requested.

Much love,
Val