Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seriously?

Today started out with a phone call from Centralized Showing Service, the company that schedules home showings in San Antonio. Our house was scheduled to be shown between 9:15 and 10:15.

So I raced around, cleaning, vaccuming and mopping, only to get a call at 9:10 that said, "The Realtor would like to reschedule from 5:30 to 6:30 tonight."

Fabulous. Okay, fine. Whatever. I'll hold off on the rest of the cleaning until this afternoon.

11:00 came the phone call, "The Realtor would like to re-reschedule for tomorrow morning between 9:30 and 10:30.

Grrrrrrr. FINE. I'll clean tonight and shuttle the kids out the door first thing in the morning.

At 1:00 the phone rang again.

"The Realtor would like to re-re-reschedule for today between 3:00 and 4:00."

Okay, that is IT.

I okayed the showing, but I flat-out refuse to leave this house. The girls haven't been feeling well for two days now (Grace had a 102.3 fever!) and Devin woke up with a horrible cough this morning. There is no way am waking up my kids just to leave for ten minutes.

Please pray this house sells soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so Devin and I prayed this morning for you to have a nice, serene and calm day. I think he might have had his fingers crossed.

Claremont First Ward said...

I hate this. I've never had a re-schedule, re-schedule, re-schedule. Our house has been on the market for 4 months now. ARG!

Jocasta said...

My fingers are crossed that it's going to sell soon!

Casey's trio said...

How frustrating. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Good luck selling your home...and I hope your kiddos feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

This is really not a best experience with a realtor. I am working like a Toronto realtor and I was forced to do this to my customers few times too. Believe or not I didn’t feel pleasant and also for sure this is not a routine for realtors. Sometimes it is just consequence because of customer who is dealing exactly like your realtor. Good luck selling your house.

Julie