Saturday, August 30, 2008

Self Discovery...Sort Of

I've been wondering when this was going to happen...and today it finally did.

This evening, Faith and Grace were standing in front of a mirror. I walked into the room to see what they were doing, and they were admiring themselves, being typical girls.

When I asked them, "What do you see in the mirror?" they each pointed toward their reflection. Faith said, "Grace!" and Grace said, "Faith!"

I'm not sure they are 100% aware that they are separate people!

3 comments:

Jocasta said...

I often wonder about how an identical twin sees the world differently from a singleton. Mirrors must be strange especially when you have one that walks around with you.

Misty said...

how cool to be the mom of a singleton and a set of twins. it must make for such different parenting experiences. so good to read up on you guys...

Laura said...

For the longest time my girls had issues with this too. Even now at four they can't tell who is who from a picture. Being a twin has a whole new set of interesting things to observe. I am sorry I have not commented in a while. I have been reading.

Great news on the house. Can't wait to see some pictures, hint hint.