Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finally...PHOTOS!

I've been promising photos for awhile now, and just this morning I have gotten to actually tranferring them from one computer to the other. So, here are my kiddos...in all their glory.



We built a fort one day in our living room and Devin played and played in it. At one point, he asked if he could move the TV in there. Ummm...no. But nice try.



Happy babies! Faith is on the left, Grace on the right



Same babies...not quite as happy. Again, Faith on the left, Grace on the right



My little ladies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! The girls are so BIG! What adorable, happy children you have! That Devin is going to be a heartbreaker...

Love, Bridget

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, your kids have gotten so big, and what great pictures!!! i loved the tooth story, children often like to make a liar out of their parents!!!

Laura said...

LOVE THE PICS!!! The girls have grown up so much. I cannot believe they are almost one. That means I have been reading this blog a long time! Really adorable girls, and Devin too!