Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Poopapalooza -- The Sequel

It happened again. This time I heard the babies "talking" in their room. I walked in to get them up, dressed and ready for breakfast. There was Faith, sitting quietly in her crib, while Grace (who now has a fever) was sleeping in hers.

Then I noticed that Faith's bottom was bare.

Then I noticed the poop everywhere.

Before cleaning up, I ran into the master bedroom to change into one of Todd's old t-shirts so as not to get poop all over the white top I was wearning.

So then, it began again -- run the bath, get Faith cleaned up (around now, Grace is awake and is "asking" to be picked up from her crib), pull up all the bedding and blankets, disinfect the tub and bed, get the girls dressed and downstairs.

All while wearning Todd's bright red shirt that says, "Chick Magnet," on the front.

Are you getting a visual?

Why has this happened twice in as many weeks? Devin never did anything like this! Now I'm afraid to walk into the nursery in the mornings...It's a real crapshoot.

And in other news

I got a much better color for our bathroom and it's painted now. We have coffered ceilings in there, so we're going to paint the coffering. That'll be Todd's job. I'm done with painting for awhile.

The tiling starts on Monday. I'm hoping by next Wednesday, my bathroom will be complete. Here's to praying.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Um, i'm just curious . . . and jealous . . . when do you find time to paint the bathroom?? I can't find time to empty the dishwasher!! You go, girl!!
:)
Alicia

Claremont First Ward said...

Sounds like you might have to break out the duct tape! Love the visual. :) Hope everything goes smoothly with the tile......

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

haha, beleive me, i am laughing with you, not at you! the visual is VERY funny. one of my girls only did it twice and that was it. we are getting ready to potty train now though, so i'm sure there will be more stories from me :)

Casey's trio said...

Boo hoo on the sequel:( I vote for duct tape also.