Saturday, March 29, 2008

200th Blog Post Extravaganza!

This post marks my 200th! 200 posts about pregnancy, extended hospital stays, evil nurses, crazy children, health problems, momentous occasions, jobs lost, jobs gained, minivans, hurdles overcome and celebrations. It's been quite a ride -- thank you for being a part of our lives.

And, without further ado, here are the answers to the ten questions I asked in my 190th post.


1. What are the themes of my kids' bedrooms?
Hot Wheels for Devin and Tinker Bell for the Girls
2. What happened in Concan, Texas that caused Devin to have to visit the emergency room?
A cut in his foot that resulted in a localized staph infection
3. How many stepsisters do I have?
Four -- Amy, Heidi, Amanda and Lindsey
4. What kind of car do I (begrudgingly) drive?
A 2006 Kia Sedona minivan
5. What was Devin for Halloween this past year?
A ninja
6. What are my primary nicknames for the girls?
Faitharoo and Gracie Too
7. What was the name of the nurse-from-hell that I had in the post-partum unit after my twins were born?
Jasmine
8. What color did I paint my bathroom?
First a canary yellow that gave me a headache, but a lighter, buttery yellow shortly thereafter
9. What day did we find out that we were having twins?
December 9, 2005
10. What is the name of the church my family attends?
Holy Trinity Catholic Church


Thanks to all of those who played along and thanks to everyone who has read my blog for the past two years. I love the extended family I have formed via blog-land and being able to share my life with friends all over the world is so special. I'll keep blogging if you'll keep reading!

And now is the big announcement that you've all been waiting for. NO. I AM NOT PREGNANT. Bite your tongue.

The randomly chosen winner of my blog scavenger hunt is...

Casey Quilao!


Congrats, Casey! You get your choice of a $10 Starbucks, iTunes or McDonald's gift card! Send me an email with your choice and your address and I'll send it to you this week!

3 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Holy cow! Seriously. I won???? I.never.win.anything.

Claremont First Ward said...

Congrats, Casey......and thanks for posting the answers for those of us that never quite got around to finding all the correct ones.

Osh said...

so when you say Clooney, are you talking George and Rosemary? I went to Owensboro 3 springs ago to meet the granddaughter of my great great grandfather's brother...does that make sense? What I saw, it was just delightful! Maybe your daddy knows the O'Bryans or the Grahams? I feel horrible because I haven't kept in contact with Miss Harriett and she gave me so much family information...I have no excuse except I became lazy and crazy!