Friday, March 07, 2008

My Story Won!

A couple of months ago, I posted an entry asking everyone to vote for my pregnancy and delivery story, which I submitted to a contest on the Methodist Hospital Web site. Methodist Hospital is where Faith and Grace were born.

I just got an email informing me that I won the contest and that Methodist Hospital will donate $1,000 to the charity of my choice. I am so honored!

As promised, I plan to donate the money to Threads of Love, an organization that makes and donates clothing, blankets and care items to area NICUs. For those of you with preemies, you know that regular sized blankets and clothing are nearly impossible to use. They simply swallow up the tiniest of babies and you can imagine how helpful these little items were to me and to hundreds of other NICU families.

To all of you who voted, Thank You. I am so happy to have the opportunity to give something back to such a special charity.

8 comments:

Meg said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats, Erin! Your girls have quite a legacy already. :)

Casey's trio said...

You rock sister! What a great charity to donate to....so glad I put my vote in for you:)

keblake said...

Go Team Pruetz!! blake

Claremont First Ward said...

What an honor, Erin. I'm so happy for you! You deserve it, and I'm so glad your story will have such an audience. :)

Christi said...

Your awesomeness continues to grow! How neat that your story is helping people in such a heart ( and body) warming way!
Love ya,
Christi

Christi said...

Your awesomeness continues to grow! How neat that your story is helping people in such a heart ( and body) warming way!
Love ya,
Christi

Jessica said...

That is awesome. I am new to your blog, and would love to read your pregnancy story. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats!

Jessica said...

I did find your pregnancy story. You are blessed, what miracle babies:)Thanks for sharing!