Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Moment of Apology...

Just a few moments ago, I got a strange comment on my blog (my comments are emailed to me where I can either accept or delete them). The comment was left on a post from over two years ago and it was regarding my switch from one doctor to another. I left Dr. Casiano's office to see Dr. Harden and wrote about it in my blog at the time.

It seems that my just-found-out-I'm-pregnant-with-twins emotions and hormones got the best of me, because I re-read the post and I think I was a little harsh on Dr. C. The anonymous poster pointed out that I slighted the doctor for not knowing that I was having twins.

The truth is, Dr. Casiano is an excellent doctor. He delivered Devin and treated me through endometriosis, including doing my laparoscopic surgery. I trusted him with a lot and never intended to make him out to be a bad doctor.

I am still happy that I switched to Dr. Harden, as she is renowned for her work with high-risk twin pregnancies and I feel I got the best care for my situation.

But if there is any question about Victor Casiano's reputation, please let me put any questions to rest. He is a wonderful doctor who I have and will continue to recommend to many.

If the anonymous poster is reading this, I hope you will accept my apology.

2 comments:

keblake said...

Damn-- I don't remember you being that harsh-- certainly not as harsh as I can be! Some people need to get over it-- get a life anonymous. Aside from that, hope the kids are healty this 24 hours period. As always-- you're in my thoughts! blake

Susan NiƱo said...

EEE HO LE.....people need to chill and move on and worry about their own life and YES--get a life anonymous..seriously!!