Sunday, February 03, 2008

More on Jill...

This whole Jill thing just keeps getting better and better. I can't tell if this is actually interesting to other people, but I know to me that it's just about one of the most exciting things I've ever experienced, and since this is my blog, you have to bear with me.

*Big Smile Here*


Anyway, Jill will be on NBC's TODAY Show on February 18. While she is in the states that week, she'll also be filming a bit for Inside Edition.

The PR firm she is working with, as well, is in talks with David Letterman and Jay Leno, although nothing has been set up yet. I'll keep you posted on firm dates for all of her appearances.

In other news...

Tomorrow, February 4 (Happy birthday, ZZ!), the girls will have their endoscopies to look for signs of Celiac Disease. Look for a post here for updates. Please say a prayer for a good outcome and a good reaction to anesthesia. They've never been "under" before and it scares the heck out of me.

1 comment:

Claremont First Ward said...

This IS SO exciting.......still waiting to hear back from Grace's teacher....