Thursday, May 01, 2008

Interactive Blogging

Friend, fellow blogger and Mo/Mo mom, Angie has been doing something intermittently on her blog that I'm really starting to get into.

At first I didn't get it...why is she inviting people to ask her personal questions on her blog? I mean, isn't this her blog? Shouldn't she get to write about what she wants to write about, versus writing about what others want her to write about? It didn't make sense.

But then, as the progression of questions went forward, I started to see the fun in all of this -- accepting all sorts of questions from her readers made Angie's blog interactive. It gave her readers a way to direct the subject matter of some of her postings, while allowing Angie to still give updates on the day-to-day life in her household with her five children. Cute!

So will this work with my blog? Maybe. I don't know -- I have different readers from Angie and maybe no one is interested in shooting random, silly or thought-provoking questions out at me. Truly, it matters not to me.

But if there is a burning question on your mind, drop me a comment and ask it. I'll answer just about anything, though I won't promise that I'll answer it all, because there may be a question out there upon which I refuse to comment.

And questions don't have to be about me, my family or my kids. Truth be told, I'm not really that interesting. Queries can be something that you'd ask any ol' guy on the street -- Why is the sky blue? Is glass really made with sand? I can't guarantee I'll know the answer, but it will give me something to research. And I love to research!

So go ahead -- shoot! Or not. Whatever. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where exactly did you learn the words to the Aardvark song and what are they? I hope you are singing it to your kids! Miss you bunches sista. Tara Key

Christi said...

A question, huh? Kinda like in the good old days in Geometry! Here's mine...
Do you believe in ghosts?

Claremont First Ward said...

I've got some questions for you....
1. Did you really think my question/answer thing was dumb at first? j/k

2. Do you prefer dark or light chocolate?

3. If you could meet one momo mom, who would it be? (totally just kidding here)

4. Do you ever read gossip magazines?

5. Who is your favorite author?

6. If you could have been named something else (first name), what would the name be?

7. What traits do you admire most in others?

Anne said...

Ok, you asked for it...are you still obsessed with Robert "what's his name" from The Cure??? Love ya, Fu

Jocasta said...

Where would you go on holiday if you could go anywhere in the world?

What song is guaranteed to lift your mood?

and finally

If you could choose 1 thing to be the best at what would it be?

Casey's trio said...

What was your first car and what sone reminds you of driving it?

Favorite ice cream?

What was the last GOOD movie you saw that you would recommend to others?

Unknown said...

Do these pants make my butt look big?