Friday, July 28, 2006

July 28, 2006

I took this photo of the girls last night. It's not as easy to see as it was in real life, but I walked into the girls' room after their baths and found them all cuddled up, Grace with her head resting on Faith's shoulder.



Cuteness factor on a scale of 1 to 10: 907.

And a Devin's Doozie for you...

As the girls slept peacefully in their crib yesterday evening and after Devin was tucked securely into bed, Todd and I settled in to watch our favorite TV shows, "The Office" and "My Name is Earl."

We were interrupted numerous times, though, as Devin kept coming to the top of the stairs to give us an update on what his friends were doing in the yard outside of his window. He couldn't stand it that they were all out there playing while he was in bed. Who can blame him?

At one point, we thought he'd finally gone to bed for good, but heard a voice from the stairs. There he was, sitting on the steps (for Lord knows how long), watching the TV with us. We told him, AGAIN, to go to bed and he was silent for awhile. Moments later, though, he spoke again.

"I have stinky on my finger."

*Laughter from Mom and Dad*

Todd: "Why do you have stinky on your finger?" not really sure what it was he was talking about.

Devin: "Because I got poop on it!"

My wondeful husband went to investigate. I owe him.

Have a great weekend!

E

PS - The girls did two (count 'em, TWO) five-and-a-half hout stints last night. One from 9 pm to 2:30 am and one from 2:30 am to 8:00 am. I feel like a new woman!

An hour or so later...

I was going through some photos and realized that I have quite a few cute ones to share. Why not just post them now? Enjoy!



Have you ever seen more identical identical twins? We have to paint Faith's toenails to tell them apart.




Life in the Boppies.




Feeding time at the zoo.




My very glamorous life (check out the hair and makeup, too. Aren't I a beut?).

1 comment:

familyof6 said...

Erin,
I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog and hearing the excitement going on in your family. I am from the momo board and in the hospital now awaiting my girls. I am 29 wks and 5 dys!!! I love reading about what I can expect in the future! I am so scared of the being tired part. DH nor I function well without much sleep so this should really be an adventure! Your girls are beautiful. Keep the pics and the info coming!
Angie